Victorian Cane with White Cut Glass Handle
Cut Milk Glass Knob Cane Victorian Walking Stick Antique White is a beautiful antique white cut glass walking stick or cane. This piece measures 36 inches long and has great detail in the cut glass as you can see from the pictures. This stick is made of solid wood for strength and hand painted black. Antique glass cane is a reproduction of a victorian walking stick, also known as a carnival cane. The beautiful milk cut glass handle looks good and feels smooth and sturdy in your hand. Solid 1 piece hardwood handle has nickel silver accents at both ends and a rubber tip for traversing smooth floors and carpets.
White Cut Milk Glass Knob Handle Cane Features:
- Antique style cane measures 36" long and has great detail in the cut glass
- Beautiful heavy cut glass handle
- 1 pc hardwood victorian walking stick with nickel silver accents
- Rubber tip for traversing smooth surfaces
- Reproduction of antique carnival canes from times past
This product is currently not available.