1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter for the express purpose of completing your transaction. For example, when you buy a product we need to store your name and address to be able to ship your items to you. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our website, and communicating with you. We do NOT share or sell your personal information, and we do NOT store credit card information on our server.
- Cookies. Like many websites, we use "cookies". Cookies are small programs that we transfer to your hard drive that allow us to recognize you and to provide you with a customized shopping experience. In particular, cookies must be enabled in order to make purchases on this website. Cookies are NOT used to track your shopping shopping habits and cannot be read by other websites.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site. We do not collect personally identifying information from our visitors except where required to complete your transaction.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- Transaction Requirements. We use your information to complete your transactions only.
- Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Special Offers. We will never send you special offers or marketing email unless you specifically request us to do so.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets, and you will be contacted regarding this and given ample time to opt-out.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
- We do not reveal credit card information when confirming your order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
6. Other Websites
Thank you for shopping with TreasureGurus.com®